My Dubout Promenade En Famille Cat and Kitten Sugar Pot.

What a cute cat sugar pot!

Dubout Promenade En Famille Cat and Kitten Sugar Pot

This might not be a fashion purchase for our petite figures but perhaps once in a while our households are also craving a fashion make over? Although this is a fashion blog, I think it is important not to forget that house furnishings can also add to your fashion style!

Dubout Promenade En Famille Cat and Kitten Sugar Pot

This here, is a sugar pot, covered in adorable kittens and a cat. This is from a collection called Dubout Promenade En Famille. Whilst doing a fashion photo shoot by Lincoln Cathedral, I couldn't help but peer into the shop windows of the tucked away stores. After exploring the beautiful fabrics in Callyco, I walked past a crockery shop, displaying plates, mugs, biscuit tins and all sorts of other kitchen ware covered in these gorgeous cat illustrations!

Dubout Promenade En Famille Cat and Kitten Sugar Pot

Admittedly, when I first saw the price of these, I was reluctant about making a purchase. Especially for the plates as I felt they were just too pretty to risk ruining! I was about to leave the shop until I noticed this adorable sugar pot. I felt, being used for sugar, this posed the least risk of getting damaged or ruined and even if I chose not to use it, it would make a beautiful ornament! 

Dubout Promenade En Famille Cat and Kitten Sugar Pot

Dubout Promenade En Famille Cat and Kitten Sugar Pot

I just fell in love with this illustrated sugar pot! The kittens' faces are just too cute! I am currently keeping this in my bedroom as a decoration and it has settled in so well! I find myself staring at it for ages!

This cost me £17 and is a collectible item from the Dubout Promenade En Famille range. 

If need be, this could be great for storing small makeup brushes in, or maybe earrings and rings? 

What do you think of it?

Dubout Promenade En Famille Cat and Kitten Sugar Pot



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all of the comments I receive! You're all so wonderful! Thank you so much! :)